Monday, May 5, 2014

May Sketch Challenge with Sample Layout by Nancy and an altered frame by Veronica




Welcome to the May Sketch Challenge!

Each month, on the first Monday, a new sketch will be provided.  Use the sketch to create a layout, card or other craft project.  Winner will be drawn from all eligible entries and will receive a $10 gift certificate to Gina's Designs online store.  We encourage you to use Gina's Designs products in your project but it is not required to be eligible to win.  You have until the first Monday of the Following month to enter and the winner will be announced on the blog on the second Monday of the following month.  Use the Link Up tool below to enter.
Here is the sketch for May

Here is my take on the sketch.  Once again I have featured my cat Willie.  I'm currently creating a whole memorial wall for him with all the layouts in shadowbox frames.  I love looking at it, it makes me smile.  I began this layout with some background stamping, and I also used our Steampunk Doily as a stencil, then turned it to the other side and layered the actual doily behind the photos.  

Gina's Designs Products Used:

Cardstock Doily Set Steampunk (I had these cut in 8 inch)

Next up is Veronica with an amazing altered frame filled with vintage goodness!



Hello Everyone, Veronica here to share an altered frame project using several pieces from Gina's Designs.


I had this frame all covered in Gesso and ready for something over a year ago, but didn't have a clue where to go after that!  Finally, after looking through my chipboard shapes, I got inspired to bring it back out and do something with my Grandma's in mind.
Gina's Doodled Cages is a perfect addition, my Grandma loved birds.
 One can never have too many of her Wooden Decorative Keys!

                       
I adore Gina's Dress Forms!



Thanks again for stopping by! Have a Blessed Day!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...