Monday, May 12, 2014

"Happiness" An Altered Canvas by Veronica


Hello Again! Veronica here sharing an Altered Canvas. I created this for my Mother who is really hard to please.   She really loved it, making it all worthwhile!
I actually started this one last September, but wasn't sure where to go with it. So I stepped away.....for 8 months!
Gina's Designs and Laser Cuts are truly an inspiration for me to complete a project!

 Here you see her Laser Cut chipboard comes in so many shapes and I just love anything with a Paris theme.
Her Parisian Shape Set  is ideal, and I special ordered the Eiffel Tower from Gina in a larger size to fit my canvas.
 
Love the added touch of the  Hot Air Balloon   
This particular one is the Net Style.


And one can never have too many of Gina's intricate Doilies on hand!

Hope you enjoyed today's project! Thanks for stopping by.

( Special Order on Eiffel Tower Size)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...