Sunday, April 27, 2014

Wall Art Key Heart by Heidi

Hi everyone, Heidi here with a key to the journey of our lives.  When I got this from Gina I knew right away what I would do with it.  I wanted to make something that I would be able to use in my home, a little addition of "steampunk" and vintage together. 


I started with the chipboard key and painted the entire key with gray paint.  I then took the steampunked/gear heart (the top piece) and painted it yellow.  Once all the pieces were dry, I took individual gears and painted them gold and attached them randomly over the heart.  I then used the wings and a couple of gears to accentuate the middle point  



The vintage lace was threaded with a gold ribbon and the word journey along with the key were added. 

Now it is something I can hang in the house with a little extra flair!  

GDT products: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...