Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Story of Us and Guest Designers Breanna and Bonnie

Hello, Kathi here today to share with you a layout I created of myself & my husband on the glass bridge in Redding CA.  I used a Paisley frame and cardstock doily set steampunk


This is a very simple layout, I enjoy some of the simple designs as well, it is elegant yet effective.



Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs:


Other supplies used:
Corrugated cardboard
Gesso - White
12 X 12 patterned paper by Quick Quotes

At Gina's Designs we feel it is very important to pass along our love of crafting to younger generations.  With this in mind we will be featuring several younger artists in the upcoming months.  First up in our series is today's Guest Junior Designer, Breanna, who is7 years old.


Breanna is a 1st grader in Washington, and is the granddaughter of Kathi.
Breanna created a lovely canvas style layout.

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs:
Other Supplies:
Dollar Frame from Michel's
Wild Orchid Flowers
White Glitter
Distress Ink - Walnut stain

Our last project today is from Bonnie.  Here is what Bonnie had to say:
Hey everyone this is my last GDT project for Gina's Designs. It was an honor and a pleasure designing for you Gina, your products are fabulous! I'm so thankful for this wonderful opportunity.

I've altered this gorgeous Desk Organizer that can be found in Gina's Designs shop as well as all the other chipboard embellishments that I used.



I used the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper stack to cover the desk organizer, inking the edges with Vintage Photo and used handmade texture paint all over to give it a shabby look.


For the chipboard embellishments I first used Gesso to paint them then used my Lindy's Sprays to add color and shimmer.

List of products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...