Saturday, April 5, 2014

Vintage Camera Box by Shanna and an altered Memo Board by Marfa

Hi everyone!  Today we have two projects to share with you.  First up is Shanna with her take on our vintage camera box.  Several of the team members have turned these amazing boxes into gorgeous creations, and each one is very different.  I think you'll love what Shanna did with hers.

Shanna here today to share a cool new project I created. This is a Vintage Camera Box and a great home decor piece to alter for anyone and any theme.





I altered it using some Prima papers and flowers. Everything was also inked with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  

This was such a quick and easy project to put together.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Next up is Marfa with her take on our memo board.  It feels like Spring is in the air with this bright and colorful project.

Hello buttercups! This is Crafting Marfa.   I hope that you're planning to enjoy yourself this weekend.  I have been working on this memo board and it now sits on a shelf in my bedroom so I can look at it every day!  It definitely reminds me to be cheerful!  I painted it with gesso and then I rubbed ink spray and more gesso until I got the colors that I wanted.  I also cut off a few parts of the board because I wanted to use the little metal legs.  I love them!  I made the canvas flower myself.  The Scripture Card is one that I made a long time ago and you can find a printable version in the Scripture Cards section of my blog.  I printed it on matte photo paper and I tucked it into the chipboard flowers at the bottom and the butterflies in the corner.  This way I can change it whenever I'm in the mood.  I also love having a little space for a notepad and some pens. This memo board practically screams Spring, doesn't it?  :-)



Supply List

Gina's Designs' Supplies:  

Other Supplies:
Metal Legs by Miriam's Crafting Supplies
Butterflies and yellow flowers by Craftsupplies1
Gesso
Ink sprays in pink and green
Glimmer Mist
Hot glue
Handmade canvas flowers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...