Friday, December 19, 2014

Hello Friend 3D Card by Kim

Hi Friends, and happy Friday! Today I have a fun 3 dimensional card to share with you. I created this out of one of  Gina's Doors and a 3 x 3 inch Bagatelle Box.
 
 I used some of the Mirabelle paper to cover the door and the box, I just love the blue roses and the little bit of sparkle they have.  I attached the Bagatelle Box on top of the door, after I painted and covered it with the same paper.
After the painting and papering was complete, it was time for the fun part, embellishing!  I added some fun metal and resin pieces to the box along with my "hello friend" sentiment and a vintage doily and paper flowers. I framed the box with some of the Bella Mini Flourishes
The Door comes with several little styles of door knobs and plates.  I embossed one of the door plates and added a button with a blue rose on it for the knob.
I then added some various flowers from my stash and a lovely glittery butterfly.
 In these two photos you can see the lovely window that is in the door, I added lace behind it and a cool little lion head door knocker.   For the back of the door, I papered it and added a "to and from" stamp for my sentiment which I will add before I send it to my friend.
 I hope you have enjoyed my project today, these 3D cards are super fun to make! You can create any style as Gina has a great selection of door's in her shop.
Thanks for stopping by!

Other Items Used
Mirabelle by Santoro Paper
Butterbeescraps Metal
Prima Metal and Resin
Flowers From My Stash
Lace, Trims and Butterfly from Kraftsupplies4U
Recollections Button




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...