Monday, December 15, 2014

Walking in a Winter Wonderland by Deann

Good morning, Deann here with a winter wonderland wall hanging that I created.

At the top I used Walking in a Winter Wonderland title from Gina's store.

I painted the phrase with white gesso . When dry I rubbed blue Distress Ink onto it. I layered lots of snowflakes that I painted blue and white and then painted the stars silver.

Next, I decorated two Snowflake Cutout Tags. I painted them in a pretty blue color and dry brushed on some white. I layered on some more chipboard snowflakes and stars and a sticker and flowers from my stash.


And finished it off with a pair of mittens from the Winter Shape Set and hung them from bakers twine.

I had so much fun combining all of the awesome chipboard!
(((HUGS)))
Deann
Gina's Designs Products Used

Other products used-
Flowers from KraftSupplies4U

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...