Thursday, August 14, 2014

August Cross Promotional Projects - ATC's by Debbie and Storage Cabinet by Mary

Hi Crafters!  Today we have projects to share from two of our team members.  Both of today's projects are part of our August Cross Promotional with Gina's Designs and Kitty's Scrap Post.  First up is Debbie.

Hi Everyone! Debbie here to share a set of  ATC's.  I used the French Seamstress collection by Kitty's Scrap Post which comes with a set of ATC backgrounds, making my project fun and easy to create!  If you're not familiar with Kitty's Scrap Post,  her kits are digital, and you can print them off as many times as you like.  The full kits also come with backgrounds and elements to cut out.  I'm really excited about how these turned out!


I painted the dress forms a neutral color and the stems a copper color and then stamped on them. I added a bow and a flower to the bodice of the dress form and then added some dangles onto the bottle caps with beads. I added some lace and distressed and inked the edges to finish them up.  

Thanks for stopping by Gina's Designs Blog today!  Here is my Supply list to make these fun shabby ATC's


French Seamstress Full Kit

Next up is Mary who has papered and decorated one of our storage pieces using the same digital paper collection.


Hi everyone! Today I have a project featuring the digital paper from Kitty's Scrap Post. This is the first time I have used the paper and it won't be the last! I love that you can print off the sheets of paper you want to use for a project. I used the French Seamstress Paper and French Seamstress Bottle Caps with Gina's 15 Drawer Storage Cabinet and the new punchelements - 1" scalloped!
One of the great features of the 15 Drawer Storage Cabinet is that you can either attach drawer pulls or use the side with the cut out for the finger pull. As you can see I have used both sides on this project.
The punchelements are so easy to use! I used my 1" punch on the bottle cap sheet I printed off. After I had the pieces assembled. I used liquid embossing over the top of the caps.

Thanks for stopping by Gina's blog today. Make sure you pop over to Gina's Designs and to Kitty's Scrap Post for some great products that work so well together!

Gina's Designs Products


Other Products Used
Tim Holtz Distressed Ink - Walnut Stain
All Night Media Liquid Embossing - Antique Glass Finish
Gesso
Metal Handles - ButterBeeScraps
1" circle punch






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...