Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Family Delights

Hi everyone Monica here and today I am sharing a layout.  Me and layouts don't seem to get along sometimes but I really loved how this one came out with all the Gina's Designs flourishes.  She sells many different styles and what I love is that they come in a variety of sizes so you can piece them together to give a different look.

I used Flourishes 1 and  Flourishes 2 for this layout 

The pieces are so easy to paint and stamp on I just love them



I also have another project to share with everyone.   It is a tag I made using the XL Large Decorative Tags from Gina's Designs.  I know it may seem early for Christmas but this is inspiration for the month to come right?!!

I adhered the digi image to Cardstock Doily Set 1




Gina's Products
XL Tags

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...