Saturday, November 16, 2013

Fall Layout


Good morning everyone. I am so excited to share with you today a project that I made for Gina's Designs using some of the new fall chippies. 

I am always inspired by Kasia. I love how she uses the pinks and golds she uses and tons of goodies. So I thought lets give it a try. 


Here you can see the base of the mixed media before the stamping, spraying, and modeling paste. 

I used a Prima stencil with some Studio Matte Medium, Gesso, and Creative Inspiration Paints. 


Here is the page after adding all the yummy stuff!








Items Used:
Prima Paper, Stamps, Embellishments, and Stencils
Crafters Workshop Stencils
Sparkle N Sprinkle Embossing Powder
Creative Inspirations Paints
Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...