Saturday, November 9, 2013

Christmas Tags by Heidi

 Happy Saturday Everyone- Heidi here today with some Christmas Tags.  Usually every year I host a tag swap with about 20 other ladies as these are one of my most favorites things to make for the holiday gift giving.  It is funny how creative one can get making tags, from the size of the tag to what you embellish it with.  Right?  All 3 of these tags are made with the chipboard tags in the store which are fabulous- no cutting them out or anything- just a package of them delivered to your door!  
 At first I was not sure what I would put on the tags but loving to layer chipboard and add lots of ribbon just seemed to work best.  I love the look of this little layered sentiment label- it almost looks like a piece of wrapped candy too doesn't it?  
I also wanted to add some snowflakes to my projects so I took the chipboard pack of snowflakes and painted them all a light ivory- once I do that I can then spray them with a little color, add some sparkle and good to go!  The snow on my words is dimensional snow- and I just love this stuff.  

So now I must say I am 3 tags ahead!  I hope you all have a splendid weekend! 

Gina's Designs Products

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...