Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sweet Summer Project Life

Hello to all you chipboard lovers. Today I wanted to share something new I tried.
I am not in any way, shape, or form, a project lifer. I have no clue how to do it or what to do but I thought I would give it a try.
So some struggles I faced... the software for my computer to print photos was no longer available or working with my new updated system. Also my phone is messed up so no printing photos from there either. So I made dash so start going through my camera and bam I found this sweet photo of my daughter trying to catch bugs in our back garden.
So I went ahead and used some cute papers from Crate Paper and picked out a few chipboard pieces that would work perfectly.
I colored the bug with some China Black Primary Elements from ColourArte mixed with their Primary Elements Glaze.
The sun also got a coat of yellow paint. Then I added Gold Stickles.
Then I assembled everything together and put them in my pockets. I still need to print out a little saying and cut it up to put in one of the pockets but I think I may be doing these a little more often. It was fun.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Items Used:

1 comment:

  1. I am not a project life person either, Shanna, but you did a fabulous job with the pics and chipboard embellishments. I think you will have inspired lots of others to get going on project life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...