Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September Challenge

Hello everyone and welcome to September. Gina here to share a Halloween project for the monthly challenge on our Facebook group. The challenge this month is a Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving inspired project. I decided to play with some of the new Coffin Boxes. These boxes are perfect for creating a centerpiece, gift box or treat box.


I papered my box using the Halloween line from Momenta. I applied the paper as I assembled the box, making sure to allow for the folds. Once complete, I decorated the box with bits and pieces from my stash. I printed the label for my bottle and applied using glossy accents. I covered my cat with felt for a furry look. I papered one of the mini coffins. To decorate it, I painted the small skeleton from the Skeleton Set and added a little Stickles. The other mini coffin I left bare.


Be sure to go over and check out the Facebook group and join the challenge.

Gina's Designs Products Used

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...