Sunday, September 13, 2015

Happy Harvest Fall Layout

Hi everyone! Debbie with you today sharing my Happy Harvest Fall layout using Gina's Designs Laser Cuts and a fun photo I took of the porch decorations in our neighborhood.  This sweet crow caught my eye and I knew there was a scrapbook page waiting to be created with her cute photo on it!

I started this layout by building the background and layering on the photo mats.  The torn mats give it a tattered look which fit the photo perfectly!  I simply inked them and popped them up with cardboard to give them some dimension.  I tucked in a little burlap between the layers  to give it some more depth.

The technique I used for the chipboard is a simple one, acrylic paint, ink, and metallic rubs in several colors.


I stamped a texture on each of the acorns and basket and and layered the acorns around the squirrel and the apples in the basket. When everything was dry I added the metallic rubs to make everything pop.  When this was complete, I embellished the layout with fall colored flowers and leaves.

The great part about all these chipboard pieces is the come in one set with many more pieces to use on several projects!!!  Love this set and you will see more of it in the weeks to come!


Thanks for stopping by Gina's Blog today!!
Debbie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...