Friday, April 10, 2015

Mixed Media Canvas by Kim F

Good morning friends! Today I am sharing a fun mixed media canvas.  
This is a 4 x 6 canvas I had in my stash and I love the white, blue and black theme.
I started of with a coat of white gesso on the canvas and then used my sprays in coordinating colours.  I then cut several squares with my 2 inch punch and layered them on top of the paint and sprays.
 Next, I got out some stamps and did some stamping in the background. Once that was complete it was time to put on my chipboard pieces.  I layered on some fun pieces from other sets in Gina's store, that is what I love about her shape sets, they have pieces in them that you can use on various projects.
Below here you can see the stackable labels I painted and used my alpha stamp on and then used Gloss Accents over it. I love the high gloss on it.
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items Used
Recollections Embossing Powder
Tim Holtz Stamps
Darkroom Door Alpha Stamps
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Ranger Fine Black Embossing Powder
Paper Artsy Beach Hut Paint 
Prima Metal
Blue Roses & Lace from Kraftsupplies4U
Paper Blooms, Chain, Pearl Bling From My Stash

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...