Saturday, July 19, 2014

Nautical Shrine by Shanna and Mixed Media Canvas by Brigitte

Hi Everyone!  We have two amazing designers on the blog today sharing very different types of projects.  First up is Shanna.

Hi everyone. Shanna here today to share an ATC Shrine I decorated.


I painted my shrine with red acrylic paint and distressed the surface a bit, then lined the inside with Graphic 45 papers.


I fussy cut some of the images from the papers and placed sand underneath them!



Items Used:
Gina's Designs - Nautical Shrine

Next up today is Brigitte with a mixed media canvas.

Hello crafty friends!  I have a burlap canvas to share with you today featuring my daughter's first grade class photo, beautifully highlighted with Gina's laser cuts.


I primed the canvas in spots with Gesso and sprayed the colors I chose as a base for the canvas and began applying all the pieces in my vision :)  I primed all of the laser cuts with Gesso and used sprays and embossing powders until I got the desired results for each piece.


Here I embossed the smallest Skeleton Clock in this set and layered the clock hands from the shapes set followed by a butterfly from the Butterflies and Dragonflies set.  The Leafy Cluster is the base layer and was sprayed with two different colors to coordinate perfectly :)


And finally on the right side of the canvas I showcase the banner border which I cut to fit and the "Beautiful" phrase from the Words and Phrases 1 set.  I am so happy with how this came out and would not have been able to make it happen without Gina's designs!

Thank you for taking a peek, I hope you like it!  xo, Brigitte

Gina's Designs Products Used:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...