Saturday, January 18, 2014

Valentine Cards by Mary and Heidi featuring The Robin's Nest

Hello everyone!  Today we have more projects from our January cross promotional with The Robin's Nest. What could be more representative of Valentine's Day than some gorgeous cards!  First up today is Mary with three beautiful cards.

Happy Saturday! It's Mary here, and I am thrilled that it's the weekend!  Today I am sharing three cards I designed using Gina's cute chipboard pieces and paper from the Robin's Nest.
 
As you can see from the above photo, Gina's pieces work great on cards! I started each of my cards using white card stock.
For this card, I added Robin's Nest paper over the white base, then swans and a heart from the Valentine's Shape Set. I also used the words "together" and "forever" from the 10 Words set. I embossed all four of the chipboard pieces.
On the card above, I used more paper from The Robin's Nest, and topped it with some of Gina's Doilies and the "love" from one of the new String-alongs sets. Gina's chipboard pieces are so much fun to work with!
For my last card, I used one of Gina's doilies, cut in in half and layered behind strips of paper from the Robin's Nest. I embossed some double hearts from the Valentine's Shape Set, and used some of the alpha stickers from the Robin's Nest on top.

Thanks for stopping by and having a look. I have the items I used from Gina's Store and the Robin's Nest listed below. If you would like more details and a list for other products I used, please visit my blog HERE.

Have a great weekend!!

Gina's Designs

Robin's Nest
Wild About U Collection


Next up are three more very different and very beautiful cards from Heidi.

Hello everyone, it is Heidi again and today I am showing off a project in collaboration with the Robin's Nest.  We got some really cute Valentine prints and so what could be cuter mixed with my Gina's Designs chipboard. 
Here is a photo of all the cards together. I kept all the backgrounds white and then layered the printed paper with red.  
This card uses a doily and one of the sweet little Valentine String Alongs- so darned cute!  

 This one was fun, a little block card with one of the heart pieces as a center.  
And then this final one has the most chippies on it- all misted with glimmer mist. These pieces are so easy to use on your Valentine projects, leave them natural or color them!  And you get lots of pieces!  

Don't wait though- get them now so you can work on those heart shaped goodies! 

Products: 
The Robin's Nest: Wild About U collection
Gina's Designs:  Valentines Shape Set 
Gina's Designs: Cardstock Doily Set Intricates
Gina's Designs: Border Sticks
Gina's Designs: String Alongs Hearts
Gina's Designs: Cupids Shape Set



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...