Saturday, October 5, 2013

Banner Kit

Hey everyone Shanna here with a fun project. Gina's Designs has these awesome banner kits coming soon and guess what... You get o pick the word(s) for the banner. Is that not fun??? Each of the team got to pick their word and some have shared their banners already so check out some of the team members blogs to see their take on altering this fun piece.


So for my word I chose Halloween since it is my daughters birthday we like to really have fun and I though this would be fun to have hanging around for her to practice her letters and spelling. 


First up here is the whole banner looks tiny in the photo huh???


Here are some close ups. 


Don't you love this ghost? I painted him with some picket fence crackle paint. 



The bat I painted with black acrylic paint and then and then covered it with some crackle accents. 



The pumpkin I painted with some Tattered Angels Glam. 



So a little insight on how I did this.... I used some Tattered Angels Glaze and sprayed the corrugated board with Lindy sprays. For the chippie letters I gave them a layer of gesso and then painted them with some Tattered Glam. Just have fun and let go. Hope you found a little inspiration to go get some spooky fun chippies and get crafty!


Items Used:
Gina's Designs - Banner Kit and Spooky Set
Tattered Angels Glam and Glaze
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Crackle Paint
Crackle Accents




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...