Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Standing Flip Book by Guest Designer Pat

For my final project, I saved the "best" for last. I chose to use the Wood Hanging Stand With Pages and I chose the Bracket pages. I painted the entire stand with Martha Stewart Pearl Paint in the color Jet Stream.
Using Prima's Something Blue Collection, I covered the pages with that gorgeous paper. For the "title" page/front page, I used some of the words from Gina's Word Art Romance and Valentine's Shapes Set. 
Spelling out Beautiful Love as the title of my album. I tried to match the paint to the paper line, so I painted both with a mixture of orange and pink paint to get the right hue. I then painted the word "love" with Martha Stewart Satin Paint in Mint Green. 
I then took a dark pink and made polka dots on both pieces using the handle of my paint brush to make the dots. I added a doily to the right corner and then added a cluster of flowers from the Prima collection. On the base of the stand, I also added some Prima flowers to decorate.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Gina's Designs Products Used
Wood Hanging Stand with Pages
Word Art Romance
Valentines Shape Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...