Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Last Light

Hi everyone! Melissa here with a layout for Gina's Designs and the Robin's Nest. I think the chipboard  highlights and gives the page some movement.  I like how you can dress up the chipboard with different colors, textures, and bling, or keep it simple, like I did.  I just put on gesso, and topped it with glossy accents.  I did sprinkle a little glitter glass on.  I sponge on the gesso with a wedge of cosmetic sponge. It's easier and faster than painting it on.
Thanks for looking!

Gina's Designs Products Used:

Other Products Used:
Gesso
Watercolor Paper
Windsor and Newton Watercolors
Glossy Accents
Plaid Liquid Leaf Silver Paint
The Crafters Workshop Template
Utee
Viva Modeling Cream
Distress Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy
Gold Perfect Pearls
Jaquard Pearlex Powder
Luminarte Twinkling H20s
Swarovski bicone, flatback, and pointed back crystals
Martha Stewart Punch


Winter collection papers


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...