Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas Memories Mini Book

Hello Everyone!

Hi!  it's Veronica here, and today I am sharing a Christmas mini album from Gina's Designs.  This is our Ginger Bread House Mini.  I think it came out really adorable.


Such a cozy front door!


The paper used is from Lori Whitlock's Reflections Christmas.
I like how there's a Fruit Cake recipe on the page.


To decorate the roof edge, and the picket fence,  I brushed on some gesso, then added the snow effect with a snow pen, and finished it off with frosted stickles.
Love, love, love, how it really looks like snow has just blown onto my book!


May everyone have a Blessed Holiday, time with those you love, and hold dear to your heart.

Gina's Designs Products:

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...