Monday, September 9, 2013

Tick Tock

Happy Monday everyone!!  It's Simply Monica here from Florida again.  Today I am sharing an upcycled clock I found in Marshalls awhile back.  I just about threw anything I could find on this one lol.  I used some amazing pieces from Gina's Design, gesso, CI paint, glimmer mist, fabrics, paper and bunch of other fun stuff.  

Chippies I used from Gina's Peacock Feathers shape set and Feathers.

Here is a closer view

I used decoupage glue to adhere everything to the wood box.  I hope everyone enjoyed my piece today and I finally got a new camera so I can start making some videos as promised.

Thanks for stopping by and check out the past Friday Freebie Gina did a fabulous Halloween set just click the link and look for yourself!!


Ginas Designs Supplies



Tick Tock by Monica Edwards Supplies Chipboard: Gina's Designs; Patterned paper: G45, Fabscraps; Gesso: Liquitex; Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels; Flowers: Manor House
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...