Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Spooky Halloween Layout featuring Gina's Designs and my cat Majicou

Hi everyone!  Nancy here with a layout featuring my cat Majicou who looks ready to scare the trick or treaters this Halloween.  I've used several chipboard  Halloween themed shapes and some steampunk styled intricate doilies (one of the awesome new products in the shop).  Links to more products used and the techniques used to decorate them are listed below.  I hope you like it!





Gina's Designs Products Used:

Spooky Shapes Set
Steampunk Doilies
Spiderwebs
Small fence and gate set
Gears shape set

Other products and techniques used
Stampendous embossing powder on the ghost and the "Boo"
Black Prima chalk ink on the spiderweb
Black Prima chalk ink on the gothic gate followed by Tim Holtz Distress crackle paint in tarnished brass
Black Prima chalk ink on the tiny gears which I have layered over the steampunk doilies for more dimension
Stencils by The Crafters Workshop including "mini splats" and "harlequin"
Dylusions black magic ink spray
Cheesecloth from my stash
Spiders from my stash
Flowers by Petaloo (black) and Recollections (orange)


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...