Thursday, June 12, 2014

Celebration with Cards by Mary

Happy Thursday!! Today I have two cards to share that I made for a double celebration this past Sunday; my mom's birthday and my niece's graduation from college!
 I embossed the "Happy Birthday" and used my watercolor crayons on the balloons.I glued the "Happy Birthday" to the card and the balloons were attached with pop dots.
The second card is my graduation card.
The chipboard pieces were embossed before placing them on a double mat.  I attached all three chipboard pieces with pop dots.
Here is a look at them side by side!
 Thanks for stopping by the blog! For more information, please visit my blog HERE.


Gina's Designs Products

Other Products Used
Paper: K&Company
Watercolor Crayons: Stampin' Up!
Embossing Powder: Stampendous - Aged Ivory and Ranger - Black
Ink: Walnut Stain & Dusty Concord by Tim Holtz, White Chalk Ink (Studio G)
Chalk
Stencil
Gesso
pop dots

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...