Saturday, September 28, 2013

Boo Mini Album

Hi Everyone! It's Lisa here today and I am sharing a "Boo" mini album I created with Gina's Boo Banner Set. 
Gina's banner sets can be used as a banner that you embellish as you choose and hang. OR you can be like me and use it for another purpose. 
I love the corrugated cardboard not only for the banner design but as a mini. I alternated that and some regular cardboard cut in a triangle shape to fill in some pages.



I used the Spiderweb Shape Set on the cover. I painted mine in black acrylic then used Rock Candy Crackle over it. I spread it really thick and the Rock Candy gives it a shimmer look as well as crackle for a truly "spark- tacular" web! 


I love adding little tags and pull outs to my minis. I also leave lots of space for photos. I have found I like to use different Spellbinders dies to mark my spots for photos.


On the closure for my album I use a regular clasp ring. then I tore up cheese cloth and misted it in gray- alternating between cheesecloth and ribbon.


With my banner set I also received the letters "Boo" in chipboard. I opted to spread them out and place a letter on page here and there within the album.


Here is a close up so you can see the details. I stamped and inked on the letter "O" and filled it in with a piece of clock pattern paper.


I REALLY love the bottles! I coated them with gesso and stamped with a BoBunny Stamp then covered in crackle. One dried I inked them so you would see the crackle and then added the sticker labels.



Gina sent me that cute accordion style flower. I just had to pleat it and add it to my page! The scary cat was painted and crackled too!

Thanks so much for stopping in! Check out Gina's Designs Shop for lot's of inspiration!

Ginas Supplies

Spiderweb Shape Set - Available Soon
Spooky Shape Set - Available Soon
Boo Banner - Available Soon

Other Supplies
Gesso, Ranger Tags, Ribbon, Twine, Crackle Accents, 7 Gypsies
Cheescloth, BoBunny Stamps















4 comments:

  1. Awesome "Boo" mini Lisa! So many cool details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lisa! The technique on the bottles is awesome, great details all over, and a great and imaginative use of the banner pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thanks for sharing the details on the bottles - I have struggled with how to cover them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute way to use banners. Love the envelopes and bottles you added!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...