Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Beautiful Bird Cage





Hello- Heidi here to hopefully give you a little vintage inspiration.

My project today is one of the birdcages from Gina's Designs (this one will be available soon!)- is this not the sweetest? It comes in 3 pieces, the cage portion is connected at the top very easily with some string and then there are slots on the bottom to tuck into.  I painted mine, inside and out, before I put it together and would recommend it..  Then go ahead and alter to your hearts content! The little hanger on the top is a 7gypsies metal piece.  I love the vintage feel to this and found I can add it to the entrance table or fire place. I didn't have one, but wouldn't a little bird be cute sitting inside? The size is about 8 inches so it can make quite a statement!!


Take care and have a fabulous day! 

Heidi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...