Wednesday, May 8, 2013

You Make Me Smile: Layout by Lisa

Hi Everyone! It's Lisa here today and I am sharing a layout I created featuring Gina's cardstock doilies, words & phrases and birds & cages!!!  Oh gosh I love them all so much!

Gina's cardstock doilies add such a feminine touch to a page. These doilies work well on a layout or could be used in your altered art or a card.

I tucked the doily into my foliage and florals. The birdcage and word phrase were treated with a base of gesso. Then I misted both of them with several different bottles of Lindys Starburst mist. Lindys is my go to item for chipboard.

After misting the chipboard I go over the edges with ink and rub a little on the chipboard in different areas for shading. On these two pieces I used the Prima Ingvild Blom inks.

Take a peek at Gina's shop and grab some of these beautiful designs for one of your projects!

Supplies Used:




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...