Monday, April 1, 2013

Spring is Coming

April Showers brings May Flowers but in Florida at the moment it is cold - go figure!  Even though I love the cold weather because it beats the heat - nothing says fun more than summer and spring.  For my post today I created and Easter tag with some gorgeous spring colors from CI Paints and Gina's amazing doilies!

 The gorgeous doily is from Gina's Designs and the flourish off to the side as well.  I applied some molding paste to my Tattered Angels screen at the bottom of the tag. To me they almost look like eggs.. hmm maybe not?!
I used some Creative Memories flowers - originally these were flat but with some love and curling the sprung to life and brought the colors I used form CI Paints to live that much more - definitely another match made in heaven right!!  I even painted the dress on the stamped image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...